7/31/16

Make Some Waves ~ mermaid bookmark


This was my entry into the ALSC Monthly Summer Art Challenge for the Coastal or Beach bookmark design. Even though I used my previous mermaid illustration, I had to do a bit of Photoshop work to make her body vertical instead of the horizontal shape I used on these note cards in my Etsy shop.

The Art Licensing Show (ALSC) is a permission based, virtual portal where artwork can be viewed privately by Art Directors and Manufacturers who are looking to commercially license artwork. What's also great — is that my art licensing portfolio is secure and private. And it's a really great community of fellow artists to connect with!

I've been working on some more coastal and nautical designs for my art licensing portfolio. There are so many subjects and trends in art licensing where your art can fit into. So many ideas... so little time.


Hope you are having a great Summer! Make Some WAVES!

#mermaidillustration #artlicensing #valeriehart #artlicensingshow
 
#mermaid #surfacepatterndesigner