9/8/16

Merry Christmas Vintage Shasta Camper!


https://www.amazon.com/Carolines-Treasures-VHA3018CHF-Christmas-Multicolor/dp/B01L2X1KG6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473382643&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=christmas+bintage+glamping+trailer+house+flag

I've been working on some Christmas designs for my house flag series. I did this vintage Shasta Camper design last year for one of my Advent Illustrations. So I changed it to traditional Christmas colors and added some fun whimsical Merry Christmas type. The house size flag is available for sale on Amazon HERE!

If you want the smaller garden flag size of the vintage Shasta camper show in the photo above, you can order it on Amazon HERE!

I also sell these vintage Shasta prints and clipart in my Etsy shop HERE.

I've been wanting one of these adorable vintage Shasta campers for awhile now! You know to glamp it up and go to some of those vintage rallies. Until then I'll have to live vicariously those some of the people that are already doing it... are you? Happy Fall!